U Go KartU Go Kart (1999) Season 1 Episode P-712- The PJs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 652 times total.
- The PJs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Eddie Murphy Productions, Imagine Television, Touchstone Television, Will Vinton Studios
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television, Buena Vista Television, Fox Film Corporation, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Thurgoode Orenthal Stubbs, Muriel Stubbs, Jimmy Ho, Mrs. Avery, Ms. Mambo Garcelle (Haiti Lady), Smokey, Bebe Ho, Mr. Sanchez, Calvin, Tarnell, "Juicy" Hudson, Mr. Hudson, Rasta Man, Walter.
- Voice Actors: Eddie Murphy, Loretta Devine, Michael Paul Chan, Ja'net DuBois, Cheryl Francis Harrington, Shawn Michael Howard, Jenifer Lewis, Pepe Serna; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Billy Jarcho, Mark Gustafson.
- Produced By Michael Price, Donald R. Beck, J. Michael Mendel, Mary Sandell, Rachel Walchak, David Bleiman, Janine Sherman, Terence Winter, David Flebotte; more Producers ...
- Animated By Amy Adamy, Dielle Alexandre, John Averill, Dana Behrman, Kim Blanchette, Joel Brinkerhoff, Dan Driscoll, Chuck Duke, Catherine Dunn, Wendy Fuller, Cameron Gray, Billy Greene; more Animators ...
- Written By David Flebotte, Steve Pepoon, Dan McGrath, Bill Freiberger, Warren Bell.
- Music: Marc Bonilla, George Clinton, Quincy Jones.
- Editor: David Massachi, Sarah Schubart, Cam Williams.
- First Aired on May 04, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-712
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of U Go Kart. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about U Go Kart? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!