Woody Dines OutWoody Dines Out (1945) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1239 times this month, and 3801 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Taxidermist Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Shamus Culhane.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Don Williams.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on May 14, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:40 minutes.
- Production Number: E-1.
Woody Woodpecker is looking for a meal, but his favorite eatery, The Coffee Pot, has shut down (a sign reads "Closed by Popular Demand"). Unable to find a restaurant that's open, he finally mistakes a taxidermist's shop for a restaurant (with a sign reading "We... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Woody Dines Out" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Woody Dines Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!