Empty SocksEmpty Socks (1927) - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 262 times this month, and 2896 times total.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Winkler Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Directed By Walt Disney.
- Produced By Charles Mintz, George Winkler.
- Animated By Ub Iwerks, Hugh Harman, Les Clark, Isadore Freleng, Ben Clopton, Norm Blackburn, Rollin Ham Hamilton.
- Written By Walt Disney.
- Originally Released on December 12, 1927.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:30 minutes.
- Black & White
The first Disney "Christmas" themed short as Oswald plays Santa for a group of orphans.
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon was presumed lost. An almost complete copy was found in the archives of the National Library of Norway in 2014. The short was only missing about 30 seconds of animation.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Empty Socks. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Empty Socks? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!