Those Were Wonderful DaysThose Were Wonderful Days (1934) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 93 times this month, and 2374 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: 1890s Memorabilia.
- Directed By Bernard Brown.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Paul J. Smith, Don Williams.
- Written By Harry Love.
- Music: Norman Spencer.
- Originally Released on April 26, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 6199
- Black & White
A look back to 1898 America, with handlebar mustaches, ladies in dresses with bustles, full-body swimsuits and the start of the motor car age, a time of free beer, boxing matches and player pianos. Four mustached men in a bar sing the theme song "Those Were... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Those Were Wonderful Days" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Those Were Wonderful Days? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!