Tricky TroutTricky Trout (1961) - Chilly Willy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1623 times total.
- Chilly Willy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Chilly Willy, Wally Walrus, Trout.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees.
- Directed By Jack Hannah.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Don Lusk, Roy Jenkins, Al Coe.
- Written By Bill Dnch.
- Music: Eugene Poddany.
- Originally Released on September 05, 1961.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:01 minutes.
- Production Number: U-132.
Wally Walrus is the keeper of a fish hatchery in which trout are incubated and raised. The ever-hungry Chilly Willy, tramping through the country and always looking for an easy meal, suddenly espies Wally Walrus' Fish Hatchery and, going to a window, sees myriads... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Wally Walrus's final appearance in a Chilly Willy cartoon as well as the final appearance of Wally Walrus in a classic Walter Lantz cartoon.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tricky Trout. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tricky Trout? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!