The Terrible TroubadourThe Terrible Troubadour (1933) - Pooch the Pup Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 110 times this month, and 1726 times total.
- Pooch the Pup Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Pooch the Pup, Lady, Guardian, Bull.
- Directed By Walter Lantz, Bill Nolan.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Walter Lantz, Bill Nolan.
- Originally Released on January 30, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:30 minutes.
- Production Number: 3303
- Black & White
Pooch the Pup wants the hand of a lovely lady, but her guardian says no. When a bull gets loose, it's up to Pooch to save the day and his lady fair. Great music from the early '30s, including the hit "Lady of Spain," and, out of nowhere, a little segment with... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Terrible Troubadour. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Terrible Troubadour? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!