Hop And GoHop And Go (1943) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1164 times this month, and 3971 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Claude Hopper, Andy, Sandy, Scottish Rabbits, Baby Bird.
- Voice Actors: Pinto Colvig, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Norm McCabe.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Cal Dalton, John Carey, Art Davis, Izzy Ellis.
- Written By Melvin Millar.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on March 27, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:10 minutes.
- Production Number: 1054.
- Black & White
Two Scottish smart-aleck rabbits named Andy and Sandy mess with the mind of Claude Hopper, a goofy American kangaroo who claims to be the world's "champeen jumper." The three hold a friendly little jumping competition. Ultimately, the rabbits induce the kangaroo... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The only appearance of Claude Hopper.
Songs include: "Hippity Hop" (Carl Stalling), Performed by Claude Hopper.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hop And Go" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hop And Go? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!