Much Ado About KittenMuch Ado About Kitten (2000) Episode 126- Sailor Moon SuperS Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 588 times total.
- Sailor Moon SuperS AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- Distributed by: Pioneer Entertainment L.P.
- Cartoon Characters: Serena/Sailor Moon, Luna, Amy/Sailor Mercury, Raye/Sailor Mars, Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Mina/Sailor Venus, Artemis, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Rini/Sailor Mini-Moon, Helios, Diana, Zirconia, Fish Eye, Tiger’s Eye, Hawk’s Eye.
- Voice Actors: Linda Ballantyne, Liza Balkan, Katie Griffin, Susan Roman, Emile Barlow, Vince Corazza, Jill Frappier, Ron Ruben, Stephanie Beard; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Produced By Nicole Thuault.
- Animated By Ikuko Ito.
- Written By Ryoto Yamaguchi, Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato, Michael Benghiat, Evan Roberts; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on October 03, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
- Episode Number: 126
The appearance of a little gray kitten claiming to be the daughter of Artemis sets the scouts into an uproar. Artemis proclaims his innocence, but Luna and Mina ostracize him. Seeking solace in a Catholic Church, Artemis spots Tiger's Eye attacking a young nun... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is an English reworking of Japanese episode number 133.
A sequence where Luna accuses Artemis of lusting after the young nun was eliminated from the North American version.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Much Ado About Kitten. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Much Ado About Kitten? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!