Trap HappyTrap Happy (1946) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 191 times this month, and 3740 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Black Cat.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Ed Barge, Michael Lah, Ray Patterson, Pete Burness.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on June 29, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:08 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA #: 11482
Imitating the voice of Mammy-Two-Shoes, Tom calls in an "exterminator" at the "Ajax Exterminatin' Company" to dispose of Jerry. However, Jerry sets his two pursuers (Tom and the "exterminator," a black cat) against... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tom speaks in this cartoon. He imitates Mammy-Two-Shoes and later spells C-A-T- cat.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trap Happy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!