Tom And Jerry In The Hollywood BowlTom And Jerry In The Hollywood Bowl (1950) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1099 times this month, and 6165 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, Ray Patterson, Ed Barge.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on September 16, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:22 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 14219
A musical extravaganza with maestro Tom taking up his baton. Meanwhile, Jerry conducts his own private war.
Cartoon Production Information:
The orchestra is composed entirely of clones of Tom! This gag is similar to one in the live-action MGM film "An American in Paris" (1951), in which Oscar Levant portrays all the musicians performing George Gershwin's "Concerto in F." Song: Die... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tom And Jerry In The Hollywood Bowl? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!