Problem Solving In Shangri-LaProblem Solving In Shangri-La (2002) Episode CYC-118- Cyberchase Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 475 times this month, and 1302 times total.
- Cyberchase Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Entertainment, Educational Broadcasting Corporation, WNET Channel 13 New York
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie, Matt, Inez, The Hacker, Digit, Dr. Marbles, Buzz, Delete, Motherboard.
- Voice Actors: Novie Edwards, Jacqueline Pillon, Annick Obonsawin, Christopher Lloyd, Gilbert Gottfried, Richard Binsley, Len Carlson, Rob Tinkler; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Larry Jacobs.
- Produced By Ellen Doherty, Lynne Warner, Marissa Collyer, Kristin Laskas Martin, Sandra Sheppard.
- Written By George Bloom.
- Music: Steve Pecile, David Shaw.
- First Aired on February 13, 2002.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: CYC-118
- Canada / U.S.A.
Hacker is holding the kids captive aboard the Grim Wreaker when a storm forces the Wreaker to land on a snowy mountaintop. They are taken prisoner by a peaceful but mysterious Zen Master, who devises a game of strategy to test their problem solving skills. The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Big Idea: Treat tough math problems like a challenging game. Set a game plan, and as you play, see how it goes. Take time to review and revise before playing again. Work on your problem as long as you can, but stop before anger and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Problem Solving In Shangri-La? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!