Lost My MarblesLost My Marbles (2002) Episode CYC-101- Cyberchase Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 448 times this month, and 1825 times total.
- Cyberchase Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Entertainment, Educational Broadcasting Corporation, WNET Channel 13 New York
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie, Matt, Inez, The Hacker, Digit, Dr. Marbles, Buzz, Delete, Motherboard.
- Voice Actors: Novie Edwards, Jacqueline Pillon, Annick Obonsawin, Christopher Lloyd, Gilbert Gottfried, Richard Binsley, Len Carlson, Rob Tinkler; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Larry Jacobs.
- Produced By Ellen Doherty, Lynne Warner, Marissa Collyer, Kristin Laskas Martin, Sandra Sheppard.
- Written By Adam Rudman, Barry Harman, Brian Meehl, Dan Elish, Dave Dias, George Arthur Bloom, Kristin Laskas Martin, Matt Costello, Ronnie Krauss; more Writers ...
- Music: Steve Pecile, David Shaw.
- First Aired on January 21, 2002.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: CYC-101
- Canada / U.S.A.
A day at the library turns into a cyberventure when Jackie, Matt and Inez learn that Hacker has kidnapped Dr. Marbles, the only person who can save Motherboard from an evil virus. The team learns to use a map as a mathematical tool as they navigate across a cyber... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Big Idea: A map is a mathematical tool that you can use to find your way from one place to another anywhere on earth.
Math Topic: Navigation.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lost My Marbles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!