Mc Pee PantsMc Pee Pants (2002) Season 1 Episode 2204- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1224 times total.
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Master Shake, Frylock, Meatwad, Carl Brutananadilewski, Satan, Dr. Weird, Steve, MC Pee Pants.
- Voice Actors: Dana Snyder, Carey Means, Dave Willis, Matt Maiellaro, C. Martin Croker, MC Chris.
- Directed By Jay Edwards.
- Produced By Dave Willis, Matt Maiellaro, Jay Edwards, Michael Lazzo, Keith Crofford, Vishal Roney.
- Animated By Matthew I. Jenkins, C. Martin Croker, Chris McMurray, Craig Hartin, Sam Leyja, Hunter Matheson, Les Harper.
- Written By Matt Maiellaro, Dave Willis.
- Music: Schooly D, Baby D.
- Editor: Jay Edwards.
- First Aired on May 19, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2204
- Season: 1
The episode starts off with Meatwad listening to a CD by a rapper named MC Pee Pants. He blasts it through the neighborhood non-stop, causing Carl to eat so much candy, as it says in the lyrics. Meatwad and Carl then go to 612 Worth Avenue, also said in the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Three unique detectives, the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, share a rental house in New Jersey. This mystery-solving trio is comprised of human-sized food products: Master Shake, the big-mouthed, self-appointed team leader with a short attention span and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mc Pee Pants" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mc Pee Pants? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!