Inki At The CircusInki At The Circus (1947) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1427 times this month, and 4597 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Inki, Minah Bird, Two Dogs.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Ken Harris, Phil Monroe, Lloyd Vaughan.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling, Felix Mendelssohn.
- Originally Released on June 21, 1947. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:28 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1376.
Inki, the "African Wild Man" cannibal of the circus, must contend with two dogs trying to get his bone from his hair. A mynah bird appears and makes short work of them.
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is not currently shown on American television due to potentially offensive African-American characterizations. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Inki At The Circus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!