The Restless SaxThe Restless Sax (1931) - Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 532 times this month, and 2233 times total.
- Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat.
- Directed By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Harry Love.
- Written By George Herriman.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on December 01, 1931.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 3117
- Black & White
Krazy tries to realize his sudden ambition to be a musician, and he sends away for a saxophone. In the best tradition of '30s cartoons, all manner of things come alive; when Krazy takes his wad of bills from his wallet, two coins (with arms) are reunited and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Future effects animator and production coordinator Harry Love's first screen credit. Love was only 20 when this cartoon was released.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Restless Sax. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Restless Sax? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!