Rebellion On LemnosRebellion On Lemnos (1986) Season 1 Episode 121- Ulysses 31 Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 105 times this month, and 501 times total.
- Ulysses 31 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, France 3, RTL-TVi, Tokyo Movie Shinsha
- Distributed by: Lexington Broadcasting System (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Ulysses, Telemicus, Yumi, Noumaros, Numinor, Shirka, NoNo, Nestor, Penelope.
- Voice Actors: Matt Berman, Adrian Knight, Anick Faris, Howard Ryshpan, Kelly Ricard, Vlasta Vrana.
- Directed By Bernard Deyri?s, Ky?suke Mikuriya., Tadao Nagahama, Kazuo Terada, Seiji Okuda; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Yutaka Fujioka, Maz Saldinger, Tatsuo Ikeuchi, Thierry P. Lurin.
- Animated By Shingo Araki, Toyoo Ashida, Junsabaro Takamata.
- Written By Nina Wolmark, Jean Chalopin, Ryohei Suzuki, Yohshitaka Suzuki.
- Music: Pascal Auriat, Denny Crokett, Ike Egan, Shuki Y. Levy, Haim Saban, Kei Wakakusa; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Shuichi Kakesu, Hajime Okayasu.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 121
- Season: 1
- France / Japan / Belgium / U.S.A.
- This Show Has Not Aired.
The women of Lemnos work as slaves to make tridents for the Shark-men. The inhabitants of Lemnos decide to lure the Shark-men to the factory and then launch it in to space.
Cartoon Production Information:
This episode was pulled from Kideo TV and snot shown. It was replaced by repeat showings of The Get-Along Gang. Ulysses, Ulysses, soaring through all the galaxies,
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rebellion On Lemnos. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rebellion On Lemnos? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!