Driving DangerouslyDriving Dangerously (2000) Episode 85- Sailor Moon S Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 606 times total.
- Sailor Moon S AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- Distributed by: Pioneer Entertainment L.P.
- Cartoon Characters: Serena/Sailor Moon, Luna, Amy/Sailor Mercury, Raye/Sailor Mars, Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Mina/Sailor Venus, Artemis, Amara/Sailor Uranus, Michelle/Sailor Neptune, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Dr. Tomoe, Kaorinite.
- Voice Actors: Linda Ballantyne, Liza Balkan, Katie Griffin, Susan Roman, Emile Barlow, Vince Corazza, Jill Frappier, Ron Ruben, Sarah LaFleur; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Produced By Nicole Thuault.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato, Michael Benghiat, Evan Roberts; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on June 14, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
- Episode Number: 85
Serena and Mina meet Amara and Michelle and each take an instant liking to the stylish couple. They follow Amara to the auto garage where she and a mechanic are working on her sports car. A Heart Stealer attacks the mechanic and is separately confronted by Sailor... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is an English reworking of Japanese episode number 92. In the Japanese version, Serena and Mina assume at first that Amara is a man and for a time harbor a crush on "him". This was rewritten for the English version. In addition, Amara and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Driving Dangerously. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Driving Dangerously? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!