The JaywalkerThe Jaywalker (1956) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 3158 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Milton Muffet.
- Voice Actors: Eugene Bollay.
- Directed By Robert Cannon.
- Produced By Stephen Bosustow.
- Animated By Frank Smith, Alan Zaslove, Barney Posner.
- Written By Edwin P. Hicks.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1957.
- Music: Billy May.
- Originally Released on May 31, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 5605
A weird story about a man who gives up everything to jaywalk. He has taken up jaywalking as a hobby, and it quickly becomes manic, almost obsessive, behavior.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Jaywalker. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Jaywalker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!