BonzoBonzo (1924) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 76 times this month, and 2202 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- New Era Films, Ltd.
- Distributed by: Short Film Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Bonzo.
- Directed By William A. Ward.
- Produced By Gordon Craig.
- Animated By William A. Ward, Percy Vigas, H. McCready, M. Matheson, M. York, P.G. Tobin, S.G. Castell, Marjorie Drawbell, Charles de Mornay, Kevin Moran, Brian White.
- Written By George Ernest Studdy.
- Originally Released in Nov, 1924 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Black & White
- United Kingdom
Concerns Bonzo, the dog, and his escapades in the kitchen attempting to steal some sausages.
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent film. Based on character produced by George Ernest Studdy (1878-1948) for the British Magazine "The Sketch" in 1921. Bonzo was originally just called "The Studdy Dog," but named in 1922 because of reader demand! Images of Bonzo later appeared... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bonzo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bonzo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!