Bart Gets Hit By A CarBart Gets Hit By A Car (1991) Season 2 Episode 7F10- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 832 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Klasky Csupo, Gracie Films.
- Animation Studio: Akom Production Company
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Burns's Lawyer, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Dr. Hibbert, Judge Snyder, Satan, Moe Szyslak, Dr. Nick Riviera, Della, Lionel Hutz, Heavenly Voice.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta.
- Directed By Matt Kirkland.
- Produced By Richard Sakai, Larina Jean Adamson, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon, Ken Tsumura.
- Written By John Swartzwelder.
- Music: Richard Gibbs, Danny Elfman.
- First Aired on January 10, 1991.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 7F10
- Season: 2
When Mr. Burns hits Bart in a auto accident, and is willing to pay only $100, Homer sues Mr. Burns for a million.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Devil and Lionel Hutz are introduced.
Blackboard Sequence: I will not sell school property.
Couch Scene: Homer bumps everybody off the couch.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bart Gets Hit By A Car? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!