The MirrormorphThe Mirrormorph (1985) Season 2 Episode 40- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 744 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Worldvision Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Astro, Rosie, Cosmo Spacely, H. G. Cogswell, Orbity.
- Voice Actors: George O'Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Janet Waldo, Daws Butler, Mel Blanc, Jean Vander Pyl, Don Messick, Frank Welker, Bob Arbogast; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Art Davis, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Mark Zaslove, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bob Hathcock, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Jeff Hall, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Mike Bennet, David Burgess, Lefty Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Daniel De La Vega, Joan Drake, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Nick Leon, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ron Myrick; more Animators ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 11, 1985.
- This series originally ran through Dec 13, 1985.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 40
- Season: 2
Judy is into sculpting trying get into the alien abstract art class because Vinny van Gogh-go is in it. The cheap'o'craterface clay Judy uses is not good enough so she orders professional cosmic clay instead. The mail robot misplaces the packs for Judy and the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hanna-Barbera produced 41 new half-hour episodes of The Jetsons in 1984, over two decades after the original show aired. A space alien, Orbity, was added to the original cast. Vocal talent revived for the new series included George O'Hanlon (who was... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mirrormorph? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!