G.I. JetsonG.I. Jetson (1963) Season 1 Episode V-19- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 117 times this month, and 2193 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Astro, Cosmo Spacely, Henry, Uniblab, Draftees, Colonel Countdowm, Chef, General McMissile.
- Voice Actors: George O' Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Daws Butler, Janet Waldo, Don Messick, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By William Keil, George Nicholas, George Goepper, Jerry Hathcock, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Barry E. Blitzer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Ken Spears, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 03, 1963.
- This series originally ran through Mar 17, 1963.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: V-19
- Season: 1
Private Jetson is drafted, as George is a family man he gets a full two minutes to report for duty. They're all given an aptitude test, and one not-so-bright recruit jams a square peg into a round hole, whereupon the automated grading program determines that his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Jetsons, aired on prime time after 16 months in development, was set in 2062, 100 years after the first episode was broadcast. Supposedly, the series had no chance at survival, because it was scheduled opposite "Walt Disney's Wonderful World... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about G.I. Jetson? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!