Jane's Driving LessonJane's Driving Lesson (1963) Season 1 Episode V-18- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 64 times this month, and 2572 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: George O' Hanlon, Jane Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Judy Jetson, Astro, Henry, Man in Barbershop, Lady Driver, Bobby, Mr. Sonic, Titans T. Tweeter, Knuckles Nuclear, Reporter, Cops, Judge, Ariel.
- Voice Actors: George O' Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Daws Butler.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Jerry Hathcock, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Dalton Sandifer, Joanna Lee.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Ken Spears, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 27, 1963.
- This series originally ran through Mar 17, 1963.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 25:30 minutes.
- Episode Number: V-18
- Season: 1
Jane gets fed up with public transportation and decides to take driving lessons. After all, Elroy can get a learner's permit when he's eight years old, so Jane should be able to get driving lessons, can't she? Her talents scare teacher Mr. Tweeter so much that he... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Jetsons, aired on prime time after 16 months in development, was set in 2062, 100 years after the first episode was broadcast. Supposedly, the series had no chance at survival, because it was scheduled opposite "Walt Disney's Wonderful World... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jane's Driving Lesson? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!