UrbanissimoUrbanissimo (1966) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1287 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Hubley Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Farmer.
- Directed By John Hubley.
- Produced By John Hubley, Faith Hubley.
- Animated By Gerard Baldwin, Frank Braxton, Phil Duncan, Rod Scribner, Ed Smith.
- Written By Faith Hubley, John Hubley, Jacques Godbout.
- Music: Benny Carter, Ray Brown, Harry Sweets Edison, Maynard Ferguson, Pete Jolly, Shelly Manne; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released in 1966 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
A comic allegory in which a runaway "city" on legs matches wits with a wily farmer. A farmer has an encounter with a runaway "city" (which devours its environs). He deserts his rural home for the imagined joys of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jazz trumpeter Maynard Ferguson was doing some studio work in Los Angeles when he got the call to come to a recording session on August 4, 1966 at United Recording. Benny Carter had pulled the session together, and they laid down a track... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Urbanissimo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Urbanissimo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!