Rosey the RobotRosey the Robot (1962) Season 1 Episode V-01- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 94 times this month, and 5376 times total.
- The Jetsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: George Jetson, Jane Jetson, Judy Jetson, Elroy Jetson, Robot Domestic Agency Manager, Cosmo Spacely, Rosey, Jane's Mother, Little Boy.
- Voice Actors: George O'Hanlon, Penny Singleton, Janet Waldo, Daws Butler, Mel Blanc, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Donald Lusk, Ray Patterson, Grant Simmons, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Larry Markes, Tony Benedict.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Joseph Ruby, Ken Spears, Greg Watson; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 23, 1962.
- This series originally ran through Mar 17, 1963.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 25:28 minutes.
- Episode Number: V-01
- Season: 1
Jane wants a maid, but George says that they can't afford it. He invites Mr. Spacely over for dinner, but what he doesn't know is that Jane has taken a free one-day trial offer on a slightly used "Rosey." George is in a panic because he thinks he can't possibly... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the first episode of the series. "The Jetsons," aired on prime time after 16 months in development, was set in 2062, 100 years after the first episode was broadcast. Supposedly, the series had no chance at survival, because it was... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rosey the Robot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!