Knighty Knight BugsKnighty Knight Bugs (1958) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1205 times this month, and 8853 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, King Arthur, Sir Osis of Liver, Sir Loin of Beef, The Dragon.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By John W. Burton Sr.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy, Art Davis.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1959.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on August 23, 1958.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:30 minutes.
- Production Number: 1483.
Bugs Bunny is the hapless court jester who sets himself up for disaster by joking "Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck! Only a fool would try to get the Singing Sword!" after King Arthur has declared that the Knights of the Round Table are chicken for not having the gumption... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bugs Bunny's first Academy Award.
Bugs does not say "What's up, Doc" in this cartoon.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Knighty Knight Bugs" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Knighty Knight Bugs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!