Twenty Legs Under The SeaTwenty Legs Under The Sea (1931) - Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 54 times this month, and 1487 times total.
- Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bimbo, Fish, Mermaids.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Willard Bowsky, Tom Bonfiglio.
- Originally Released on May 05, 1931.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: FL3113
- Black & White
Bimbo is a fisherman, and when he gets dragged under the sea, all sea life treats him like a king. Bimbo tricks all the fish out of the water. The fish find out- too late- that Bimbo runs a fish store and packs all the fish into... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
There are two early prototypes of Betty Boop in this cartoon. Betty plays sexy twin topless mermaids in this short, as this is a true pre-Code cartoon that wouldn't have been made under the Hayes Production Code of 1934.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Twenty Legs Under The Sea. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Twenty Legs Under The Sea? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!