A Bird In A BonnetA Bird In A Bonnet (1958) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 896 times this month, and 3150 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Gentleman, Milliner.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, June Foray, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By John Burton Sr.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy, Art Davis.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: John Seely Associates.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on September 27, 1958.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:06 minutes.
- Production Number: 1490.
Hello baby... going my way? "MASHER!"- WHOP! Our favorite bird is chased into a department store and hides on top of a hat which Granny ends up buying. Sylvester spends the rest of the cartoon trying to get the hat from Granny. Tweety confuses the old lady when... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The second of the musical "Seely Six" Warner Bros. Cartoons. Some of the music is by Phil Green. Final line (by Tweety, when Sylvester smashes into the Holland Tunnel): "You know, I woose more puddy tats dat way." Stores visited by Sylvester, Tweety... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Bird In A Bonnet" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Bird In A Bonnet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!