A Bone For A BoneA Bone For A Bone (1951) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1394 times this month, and 4062 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Mac & Tosh (The Goofy Gophers), Dog.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Art Davis, Manuel Perez, Ken Champin, Harry Love.
- Written By J. B. Hardaway.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 07, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:01 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 14624
A dog insists on burying a bone in the Goofy Gophers' home, so the Gophers go to work on him. The two polite gophers are playing gin in their burrow when a bone comes crashing down on them, courtesy of a dog who just buried it. They try and appeal to the dog to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After a prolonged absence, Ben Hardaway came back to the studio to write this one cartoon. All Blue Ribbon cartoons were released as Merrie Melodie cartoons regardless of the original series. The first Looney Tunes short to be included in the Blue... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Bone For A Bone" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Bone For A Bone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!