A Connecticut Rabbit In King Arthur's Court
Alternate Title: Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's CourtA Connecticut Rabbit In King Arthur's Court (Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's Court) (1978) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 75 times this month, and 6039 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television, Chuck Jones Enterprises
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Connecticut Rabbit (Bugs Bunny), King Arthur (Daffy Duck), Merlin (Yosemite Sam), Varlet (Porky Pig), Sir Elmer of Fudd (Elmer Fudd).
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Chuck Jones.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Virgil Ross, Phil Monroe, Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Champin, Manny Perez.
- Written By Chuck Jones, Mark Twain.
- Music: Dean Elliot.
- Editor: Sam Horta.
- Originally Released on February 23, 1978.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 24:27 minutes.
Daffy Duck is King Arthur, Porky Pig plays a varlet, and Bugs is a wise-guy Connecticut Wabbit using a travel tip from Ray Bradbury which sends him back to King Arthur's time. There, he is mistaken for a "dwagon" by the always astute Sir Elmer... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's Court."
Also known as 'Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's Court'.
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Connecticut Rabbit In King Arthur's Court. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Connecticut Rabbit In King Arthur's Court? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!