A Peck O' TroubleA Peck O' Trouble (1953) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 702 times this month, and 3157 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Dodsworth, Kitten, Woodpecker.
- Voice Actors: Sheldon Leonard, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Herman Cohen, Rod Scribner, Phil DeLara, Charles McKimson.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on March 28, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:43 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 15475
Fat, lazy Dodsworth the cat is a confirmed hedonist who refuses to resort to manual labor to catch his breakfast. Dodsworth sees a woodpecker in a very tall tree. He calls it his "breakfast," and climbs the post after it... but the woodpecker fends him off. Just... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This Looney Tune short was reissued as a Blue Ribbon Merrie Melodie cartoon. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their "Blue... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Peck O' Trouble" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Peck O' Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!