Rudy Vallee MelodiesRudy Vallee Melodies (1932) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 430 times this month, and 1685 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Rudy Vallee, Partygoers.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Originally Released on August 05, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3223
- Black & White
At a wild party, Betty's holding court in the punchbowl. Eventually, she asks if anyone can play the piano. Betty tries to get her partygoers to sing, but they're reluctant. Naturally, Rudy Vallee (who is not shown) complies and croons "A Little Kiss Each... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of animated cartoons- sometimes including bits of live action- took popular songs of the day and combined the popular "bouncing ball" following the lyrics in an effort for audience singalongs. Because of all the songs, this entry runs... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rudy Vallee Melodies" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rudy Vallee Melodies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!