Betty Boop For President
Alternate Title: Mr. NobodyBetty Boop For President (Mr. Nobody) (1932) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1879 times this month, and 6122 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Old Dog, Mr. Nobody.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Hicks Lokey, Myron Waldman.
- Music: Sammy Timberg.
- Originally Released on November 04, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3233
- Black & White
Betty runs for president against Mr. Nobody. They both sing about their policies, and Betty ends up the winner.
Cartoon Production Information:
"Mr. Nobody (Home Distribution)."
This is the first appearance of a Grampy-like character, although he is not identified as such, and he is much more animal-like than human. Song "When I'm the President," Words and Music by Al Lewis and Al Sherman, Sung by Betty Boop. Retitled for... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Betty Boop For President" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Betty Boop For President? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!