Betty Boop, M.D.Betty Boop, M.D. (1932) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 258 times this month, and 4418 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Koko, Bimbo.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, William "Red Pepper Sam" Costello.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Willard Bowsky, Thomas Goodson.
- Originally Released on September 02, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3227
- Black & White
A wagon comes to a small town, where it is greeted by an enthusiastic crowd. It contains a group of itinerant patent medicine hawkers (Betty, Koko and Bimbo), selling a product called Jippo (which is later revealed to be tap water). Bimbo sneaks a swig for... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Voicing, music and sound effects for the latter part of this cartoon provided by William "Red Pepper Sam" Costello. The cartoon pokes fun at the patent medicine and health craze that had obsessed the United States for the past couple of decades. Then,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Betty Boop, M.D." online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Betty Boop, M.D.? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!