Be Kind To 'Aminals'
Alternate Title: The Horse LaughBe Kind To 'Aminals' (The Horse Laugh) (1935) - Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 584 times this month, and 2708 times total.
- Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Adolph Zukor
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Bluto, Horse.
- Voice Actors: Detmar Poppin.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Willard Bowsky, Charles Hastings.
- Originally Released on February 22, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:37 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3505
- Black & White
Popeye and Olive are feeding birds in the park when they see that Bluto is perched atop a huge cart filled with bananas. Pulling the wagon is a horse, just barely able to move the wagon. Bluto is whipping and mistreating the overburdened horse. Popeye sees what... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Horse Laugh (Home Movie Title)."
Popeye has a different voice. Some sources say Floyd Buckley is the voice of Popeye. The original black and white cartoon has been colorized. The colorized version has dissolve on opening titles instead of "barn doors" closing. Also, the last 45... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Be Kind To 'Aminals'" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Be Kind To 'Aminals'? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!