Long-Haired HareLong-Haired Hare (1949) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 6912 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Giovanni Jones, Maestro, Delivery Boy, Musicians.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Phil Monroe, Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Harris.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 25, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:34 minutes.
- Production Number: 1080.
Bugs Bunny is sitting outside his rabbit hole, strumming a tune on his banjo ("Rainy Night In Rio"). Meanwhile, a few feet away is the great opera singer Giovanni Jones, rehearsing for tonight's concert. Unable to concentrate because of the rabbit's folk music... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Terrence Monck is occasionally miscredited with the role of Giovanni Jones.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Long-Haired Hare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!