I'll Be Glad When You're Dead You Rascal YouI'll Be Glad When You're Dead You Rascal You (1932) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1096 times this month, and 4725 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Bimbo, Koko, Cannibals, Louis Armstrong.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild, Louis Armstrong.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Willard Bowsky, Ralph Somerville.
- Originally Released on November 25, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3235
- Black & White
Betty is on an African safari, being carried by her pals Bimbo and Koko. When they stop to rest, Betty is captured by some cannibals. When Bimbo and Koko try to trace her captives by following their footprints, they become confused when the footprints suddenly... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With Louis Armstrong. Contains some of the earliest live footage of Louis Armstrong. At the beginning, we see Louis Armstrong performing "The High Society Rag" with about ten other musicians. "The High Society Rag" continues without a break as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "I'll Be Glad When You're Dead You Rascal You" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I'll Be Glad When You're Dead You Rascal You? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!