A Hot Time In The Old Town TonightA Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight (1930) - Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 113 times this month, and 999 times total.
- Screen Songs Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Drunken Mice, Fiddler, Pianist, Male Spider.
- Voice Actors: Billy Murray, Walter Van Brunt.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Seymour Kneitel.
- Music: Theodore Metz, Joe Hayden.
- Originally Released on August 01, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: FL3015
- Black & White
A drunken mouse dances out of a newspaper office, and posts posters advertising a Hot Time. There is a barn dance, with mice, dancing to a fiddler and a piano player. A quartet of drunken mice march between long rows of rail fencing. Fireworks burst over the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of animated cartoons- sometimes including bits of live action- took popular songs of the day and combined the popular "bouncing ball" following the lyrics in an effort for audience singalongs. Songs include "We Won't Go Home Until... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!