Birds AnonymousBirds Anonymous (1957) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 640 times this month, and 5283 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Orange Cat, Cats.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Art Davis, Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1958.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on August 10, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:55 minutes.
- Production Number: 1450.
Sylvester tries to go on the wagon with the help of Birds Anonymous, but the temptation of Tweety is too much. Sylvester pleads: "I gotta have a bird! I'm weak, but I don't care! I can't help it! After all, I am a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of Sylvester's orange feline pal Sam. Sam feeds alum (a Warner Bros. tradition) to Sylvester to close up his mouth, preventing him from eating Tweety. Final line (by Tweety): "Once a bad ol' puddy tat, always a bad old' puddy... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Birds Anonymous" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Birds Anonymous? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!