Bosko At The BeachBosko At The Beach (1932) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1538 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Honey, Bruno, Wilber, Octopus, Other Sea Creatures, Kitten.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Isadore Freleng, Rollin Hamilton.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on July 23, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:42 minutes.
- Production Number: 5315
- Black & White
Hot dog vendor Bosko is pushing his cart full of dancing weenies along the beach. Various sea creatures join in the fun, including a dancing octopus, which doubles as a carnival ride. Bruno returns a whole tree after running after a stick while playing "fetch."... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bosko At The Beach" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bosko At The Beach? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!