Bosko's Dizzy DateBosko's Dizzy Date (1932) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 489 times this month, and 2008 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Honey, Wilber, Bruno, Chickens, Cows.
- Voice Actors: Carman Maxwell, Rochelle Hudson.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising, Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Robert McKimson.
- Music: Frank Marsales, Egbert Van Alstyne, Wendell Hall, James Kendis, Joseph Meyer; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on November 19, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:45 minutes.
- Production Number: 5245
- Black & White
Bosko's girlfriend Honey tries to teach Wilber to play the violin. Bosko does the old soft shoe. Of course, Bruno eventually gets into the act, too. This musical tale has plenty of action, involving chickens, cows, and even a pesky stray bolt... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bosko's Dizzy Date" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bosko's Dizzy Date? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!