Tummy TroubleTummy Trouble (1989) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1864 times this month, and 7475 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Walt Disney Pictures, Amblin Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, Mom, Baby Herman, Droopy Dog, Raoul J. Raoul.
- Voice Actors: Charles Fleischer, Kathleen Turner, April Winchell, Lou Hirsch, Richard Williams, Corey Burton, Sol Pavlovsky, Charles Noland; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rob Minkoff, Frank Marshall.
- Produced By Don Hahn, Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall, Steven Spielberg, Jane Baer.
- Animated By Dale Baer, Carlos Baeza, James Baxter, Roger Chiasson, Joe Haidar, Mark Kausler, Chrystal Klabunde, Jacques Muller, Bob Scott, Tom Sito, Bruce W. Smith, Frans Vischer, Larry White; more Animators ...
- Written By Kevin Harkey, Mark Kausler, Bill Kopp, Rob Minkoff, Patrick A. Ventura.
- Music: James Horner.
- Editor: Donald W. Ernst.
- Originally Released on June 23, 1989.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
Roger Rabbit is left to baby-sit with the mischievous Baby Herman. The infant swallows a toy rattle, which is just the beginning of Roger's troubles. When he rushes the baby to the hospital, the duo gets involved in a multitude... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first short cartoon made by the Disney studio for 24 years. Released with "Honey I Shrunk the Kids."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tummy Trouble" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tummy Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!