Winnie The Pooh And The Honey TreeWinnie The Pooh And The Honey Tree (1966) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 301 times this month, and 9798 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie the Pooh, Christopher Robin, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, Roo, Eeyore, Gopher, The Bees.
- Voice Actors: Sterling Holloway, Junius Matthews, Hal Smith, Howard Morris, Sebastian Cabot, Clint Howard, Barbara Luddy, Bruce Reitherman, Ralph Wright; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Wolfgang Reitherman.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Hal Ambro, Eric Cleworth, John Ewing, Fred Hellmich, Bill Keil, Hal King, Eric Larson, John Lounsbery, Dan MacManus, John Sibley, Walt Stanchfield.
- Written By Larry Clemmons, Xavier Atencio, Vance Gerry, Ralph Wright, Ken Anderson, Dick Lucas, A.A. Milne.
- Music: Richard M. Sherman, Robert B. Sherman, Buddy Baker.
- Originally Released on February 04, 1966.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Production Number: 2504
Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree follows Pooh's efforts to purloin a stash of honey from a buzzing beehive. Pooh tries to trick the bees into thinking the weather is turning sour, with young human pal Christopher Robin sloshing about with an umbrella,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This Pooh short captured the kindly spirit of Milne's original stories, adding some clever interaction between the characters and off-screen narrator Sebastian Cabot. Another voice artist, Sterling Holloway, became forever identified with... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Winnie The Pooh And The Honey Tree. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Winnie The Pooh And The Honey Tree? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!