Winnie The Pooh And The Blustery DayWinnie The Pooh And The Blustery Day (1968) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 126 times this month, and 18146 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie the Pooh, Christopher Robin, Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, Roo, Eeyore, Tigger, Piglet.
- Voice Actors: Sterling Holloway, John Fiedler, Jon Walmsley, Hal Smith, Ralph Wright, Junius Matthews.
- Directed By Wolfgang Reitherman.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Ollie Johnston, Frank Thomas, Milt Kahl, Fred Hellmich, Hal King, John Lounsbery, Dan MacManus, David Michener, Walt Stanchfield, Art Stevens.
- Written By Larry Clemmons, Ralph Wright, Julius Svendsen, Vance Gerry, A.A. Milne.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1969, (The award was given posthumously).
- Music: Buddy Baker, Richard M. Sherman, Robert B. Sherman.
- Originally Released on December 20, 1968.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Production Number: 6801
A blustery day turns into a storm for Winnie the Pooh and his friends in the Hunred Acres Wood. They seek safety at Christopher Robin's, but Pooh and Piglet are washed away in a flood, and Owl's house is lost. But before the day is over, Owl finds a new home, and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Released theatrically with The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit.
This cartoon also features the famous "Huffalumps and Woozles" sequence.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Winnie The Pooh And The Blustery Day" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Winnie The Pooh And The Blustery Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!