How To Play BaseballHow To Play Baseball (1942) - Goofy Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 695 times this month, and 4374 times total.
- Goofy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy.
- Voice Actors: George Johnson, Fred Shields.
- Directed By Jack Kinney.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Ollie Johnston, Ward Kimball, Les Clark, Hugh Fraser, John Sibley, Milt Neil, Marc Davis, Bill Tytla.
- Music: Paul J. Smith.
- Originally Released on September 04, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:03 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA #: 06393
Everything you've always wanted to know about baseball, with Goofy as all 18 players.
Cartoon Production Information:
This short's release was timed to coincide with the release of the feature film "The Pride of the Yankees."
Sorry, we do not have a video of How To Play Baseball. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Play Baseball? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!