Alternate Title: Mickey and the GiantGiantland (Mickey and the Giant) (1933) - Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 109 times this month, and 2001 times total.
- Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: United Artists Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Rumplewatt.
- Voice Actors: Walt Disney, Marcellite Garner.
- Directed By Burt Gillett.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Originally Released on November 25, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:03 minutes.
- Production Number: UM-19
- Black & White
The first of the "storyteller" shorts (in which "Uncle Mickey" reads a story to his nephews as a story-framing device). Mickey tells the story of Jack and the Beanstalk. Mickey plays the leading role and takes on Rumplewatt, the "king of the giants and the prince... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Mickey and the Giant (Home Distribution)."
Re-edited (shortened) and released for home exhibition under the title 'Mickey and the Giant."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Giantland" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Giantland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!