Emmasama mo Bikkuri Ano Yo de Faito
English Title: Even King Yama is Surprised ·The Fight Continues in the Next WorldEmmasama mo Bikkuri Ano Yo de Faito (Even King Yama is Surprised ·The Fight Continues in the Next World) (1989) Episode 6- Dragonball Z Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 377 times total.
- Dragonball Z AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd., Fuji Television
- Cartoon Characters: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Kuririn Yajirobe, Bulma, Piccolo, Yamucha, Kamesennin [Muten Roshi], Tenshinhan, Hichi Pu-Erh, Oolong, Chaozu, Kami-Sama, Mr. Popo, Uranai Baba, Karin.
- Voice Actors: Masako Nozawa, Mayumi Tanaka, Hiromi Tsuru, Toshio Furukawa, Toru Furuya, Kohei Miyauchi, Suzuoki Hirotaka, Naoko Watanabe, Naoki Tatsuta; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Daisuke Nishio, Takao Koyama.
- Produced By Koji Kaneda, Kenji Shimizu, Seichi Hiruda.
- Animated By Minoru Maeda.
- Music: Shunsuke Kikuchi.
- Editor: Shin'ichi Fukumitsu.
- First Aired on June 07, 1989.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 6
Radditzu, in his last moment alive, explains to Piccolo that two Saiyâjins, that are much stronger than himself, have heard everything... about the Dragonballs, and about his death. He says that the other Saiyâjins will arrive in about a year. In Heaven, Gokou... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Even King Yama is Surprised ·The Fight Continues in the Next World."
English translation of title: "Even King Yama is Surprised ·The Fight Continues in the Next World."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Emmasama mo Bikkuri Ano Yo de Faito. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Emmasama mo Bikkuri Ano Yo de Faito? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!