A Lad In BagdadA Lad In Bagdad (1968) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 730 times this month, and 2053 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Originally Released in Aug 1, 1968 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-236.
While visiting in Baghdad, Woody runs into a a crooked Magic Lamp salesman. The salesman sells a Woody one of his many lamps, but it turns out that this one really is magic & the salesman tries to get... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Lad In Bagdad. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Lad In Bagdad? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!