Humorous Phases Of Funny Faces
Alternate Title: Funny FacesHumorous Phases Of Funny Faces (Funny Faces) (1906) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 252 times this month, and 4149 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- The Vitagraph Company of America
- Distributed by: The Vitagraph Company of America
- Cartoon Characters: Cartoonist.
- Voice Actors: James Stuart Blackton.
- Directed By J. Stuart Blackton.
- Produced By J. Stuart Blackton.
- Animated By J. Stuart Blackton.
- Originally Released on April 06, 1906.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3:00 minutes.
- Production Number: H75272
- Black & White
J. Stuart Blackton (with only his arm showing on film) "draws" a series of funny faces, including a line drawing of two faces, a man with an umbrella, a line drawing of two faces in profile, and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Generally considered to be the first animated cartoon (i.e. film containing drawn animation), it contains all the elements of a fully animated short, but it has no real narrative content.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Humorous Phases Of Funny Faces" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Humorous Phases Of Funny Faces? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!