Ai No Rod Tanjou! Usagi No Shinhenshin
English Title: Crystal Clear AgainAi No Rod Tanjou! Usagi No Shinhenshin (Crystal Clear Again) (1994) Episode 91- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 358 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: Tôei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: Tôei Dôga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Ten'ou Haruka/Sailor Uranus, Kaiou Michiru/Sailor Neptune, Trista, Tomoe Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, Heart Snatchers.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Megumi Ogata; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on March 26, 1994.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Episode Number: 91
Usagi-sama has a dream about being unable to transform and ginzuishou losing its light that turns out to be just a little too real. She talks it over with Luna and Mamoru-san but they seem more concerned with cheering her up than thinking about the problem. To do... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Birth of the Rod of Love! Usagi's New Transformation (English Translation)."
"Crystal Clear Again."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ai No Rod Tanjou! Usagi No Shinhenshin. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ai No Rod Tanjou! Usagi No Shinhenshin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!